Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 2


I didn't have a chance to post this day 2 in order from the first one for whoever is following these. Sorry, I was really busy & stressed out & then I had duty so I didn't really have too much access to the internet. Here we go! :)

Day 2: Nine Things About Yourself.
1. The simple things in life make me happy.
2. I'm a really picky eater.
3. I have to fall asleep on my stomach every night, or the majority of the time.
4. I prefer my coffee black.
5. I always find the good in a situation.
6. Making people laugh makes me happy.
7. Tattoos are really great & beautiful. 
8. When I get really excited I talk really fast and my voice gets really high pitched.
9. I consider myself to be a free spirit, going with the flow of things and seeing how they work.

I enjoyed this prompt for the fact that it made me think about different things about myself that not too many people know. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I completely love talking about myself or anything, but it made me think outside of the box. I definitely tried to not say the typical things, but at the same time I didn't want to say anything too deep either.

This is short & sweet, because I have a movie to get ready to go see. 

This is currently my background on my laptop, in case you were interested. I want a dog just like this. It's an Italian Greyhound, and these dogs are pretty much the cutest dogs ever to exist. :)


-Kirsten Pyne

No comments:

Post a Comment