I found a picture on Pinterest that has a 1O Day Challenge of ideas/prompts-type of thing. I thought this would be pretty interesting. It's a little more personal though so we'll see how this goes.
At first I was going to put all 1O Days in one blog, but today it was brought to my attention that I may want to put each day in a different blog itself. So, I actually started this like 6 or 7 days ago, but I'm just going to start posting it now.
Day 1: Ten Things You Want to Say to Ten Different People Right Now.
1. You are such a morale boost & well-rounded. You definitely lighten up everyones day, all the time.
2. I wish I could've helped you the way I had planned when I had very first met you. Although, I know I've helped you improve, just not as much as I had originally planned or wanted.
3. It would've been great to meet you earlier.
4. Your presence & smile/hug lightens the mood, without even saying anything.
5. In the short time that you've been in my life you have opened my eyes tremendously, more than I thought you really would.
6. Think of what you want personally, verses what you think you deserve.
7. I miss being as close as I used to be with you.
8. You bring so much creativity and artistic beauty into this world, just be yourself and allow yourself to grow with time.
9. You make me smile, like even when you're not around.
10. You have made me become a very strong young woman.
As you can tell some of these are more serious than others. I tried to space them out differently so that all the serious ones weren't all one after the other. I'm pretty sure some of you may read this and think that you know who I'm directing it towards, but at the same time you may be wrong. I learned that I pretty much say what I want to, to people. Well, most of the time anyway, so coming up with ten things that I haven't said to people that are obviously important to me was a little hard.
Last little fun fact for the day: I kind of really enjoy the fact that I come home to my barracks room and my roommate is playing music. It's music that I wouldn't necessarily choose to listen to, but not being able to change the song sometimes is nice. And, she plays it at a decent level.
-Kirsten Pyne
No comments:
Post a Comment