I forgot the rough draft of this, so I'm going out on a whim and decided to try and just let it flow. I have a common question for everyone and it is : Have you ever been on a very good date? Whether it be a good first date, or second date, countless number of date?
I went on a very good date, I'm not going to say when or with who because I want this to stay anonymous. But I went on this really great date. We ate some food and drank wine, of course, because I love it, and this date of mine was down to drink it too. So, we're drinking wine and halfway through this meal they ask if I want to switch sides of the table. Originally, I was thinking "Uhm, no. I am where I am. You are where you are." But for some reason I thought "Why not?", so we switched sides of the table. And it was good to see a different point of view of things. Like, not to be specific with the person but I really think I'm going to pick this up and do it quite often with people if there are future people. Because if you switch spots at a restaurant when you're with someone, think about it, you learn so much. You learn at least three things; the view of the rest of the restaurant that you didn't see before because you weren't facing it, it's a little adventurous, to see if they are down to switch spots, and the view of that person with different lighting, to get a different idea of what this person is about. It may sound a little cheesy, but I really love this . I thought it was really cute and new. And, to be completely honest, that kind of sold me and made the rest of the day great. So, thanks date. I think that's all I'm going to say about that though, because then all of you would know who, what, where, and when & I would rather keep that to myself.
I'm sitting here in my new apartment/barracks room, racking my brain thinking of what to write that would be interesting to the different types of people I know. I really shouldn't be doubting myself at what I write on here, because if you don't like what I write you'd probably stop reading, right? Haah, right.
I was asked the question the other day: If you were to have a movie about yourself, your everyday life; who would play you? I immediately chose Emma Stone. The only movie I've seen her in was Easy A- and I'm not saying I'm anything like that character she played though, don't get me twisted. I chose her because she's beautiful, truthful, and hilarious. And I think that pretty much reflects me, in a nut shell. I've watched interviews of Emma Stone and she's just so confident and quirky, I think she's great. Who would you say would be your actor/actress/singer/etc that would play you in a movie? And why? Also, would you want other people to watch it? I would want people to watch it, to get a better understanding of me and my life, my journey thus far. Would people be interested? I'm pretty sure, because two of my good friends always reenact my best friend & I talking, us shaking our heads because we're so excited and bubbly, and they always tell us that one day they are going to make millions if they recorded us- we're that funny together. There are some hilarious, crazy & at the same time, heartfelt and deep parts of my life that the world would then know. It may inspire people and I know it'd make you laugh.
For example, for the first time ever this week I got extremely stressed out and almost started having an anxiety attack, no joke. I've never had an anxiety attack, but I'm pretty sure I was at the beginning stages of one. So, what happened was I had to pack up my whole old barracks room. I have a ton of stuff, I didn't realize and I had like no bags. And this was the night before we were supposed to move out, so I had one night to pack everything. I had all of my small things left, like shelves with a million different bottles of perfume, hair sprays, lotions that are all like halfway full. Anyway, I just looked at my room and looked at my best friend that was there to help me pack and she could tell I was overwhelmed. What did she do? She poured a cup of sangria (because it was in my fridge and had to get drunk) and we began to pack. And that helped, I knew she was going to help with whatever she could, we were going to get everything done and have a great time while we were at it. What ended up happening? We finished packing really fast, we ate some Texas Toast (had to get eaten) & drank a good amount of wine & bonded on an emotional level to say the least. Did I end up having a good night? Yes, of course.
Got questions you want answered? Let me know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment